The Silver Maple Leaf’s (SML) namesake design perfectly embodies the pride and beauty of Canada.
- THE FIRST UHR SML! This is the first ultra-high relief (UHR) 5 oz. Silver Maple Leaf (SML) coin ever issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. Crafted in 5 oz. of 99.99% pure silver, this premium collectible offers a more dimensional view of the SML’s namesake leaf than ever before.
- ULTRA HIGH! The reverse features a peak relief height of 3 mm—that’s significantly higher than the standard 0.80 mm you’d normally see on a piece this size (65.25 mm). A must-see!
- A SPECIAL TOUCH! The relief was sculpted by retired RCM Senior Engraver Susan Taylor, who worked under the tutelage of the late Walter Ott, RCM Master Engraver and creator of the GML/SML design.
- REVERSE PROOF FINISH! Set against a frosted field, the ultra-high relief dazzles thanks to a mirror-like shine that reflects maximum light.
- LOW MINTAGE! Impeccably crafted, this large-sized (65.25 mm) showpiece is a limited work of art—only 1,250 are available to collectors worldwide.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.